Thursday 17 January 2013

Graze.com FAQs

Common Graze.com FAQs taken from www.graze.com 


When can I get my first box?

 In the next couple days

Where do you deliver to?

Graze.com delivers with the Royal Mail nationwide within the UK, so any address that can receive post can receive a graze box.

What food can I get?

Graze.com have a range of over one hundred tasty snacks (with healthy benefits), including nuts, dried fruit, dips, olives, seeds and fresh bread, as well as some well-deserved flapjacks, cakes, popcorn and natural treats.

How do I choose the contents of my box?

Graze.com pick your snacks based on the ratings you select online. Rating only takes a few minutes and it’s the best way to make sure you get boxes which are just right for you.

How do I order a box?

Ordering is simple. You choose a box type, then pick the days you’d like to receive them. Then all you have to do is sit back and wait to enjoy the food when it arrives, simple as that.

How do I cancel?

There's no commitment - you can cancel your weekly deliveries at any time online. If you’re going on holiday, it’s really easy to push back your boxes or add a 'weekly delivery holiday' on 'your deliveries' page so you'll receive boxes when you're back.

How do I pay?

You pay per box using your credit or debit card.

Can I send boxes to different people and addresses?

Yes, you can add as many addresses to your account as you like, so you can send boxes to whomever you like or wherever you are.

Do I need to sign for my box?

No, all graze boxes fit through normal sized letterboxes, and are delivered with the Royal mail like your normal post.


Click here to get your free graze.com box

No comments:

Post a Comment