Saturday 17 March 2012

How do I get a free graze box?


I recently signed up to graze.com, and I can honestly say "I love it". For me personally its a mixture of the convenience, the taste and the fact that I know im eating something good for me.

How do I get a free graze box? I here you ask. Simple! When you sign up, you get given a code. If your friends use your code when they sign up, then they get their first graze box FREE. Here is a promotional code below by WH Smith valid til 31st of April 2012, this will get you a free graze box.


Free box code: WHFREE
Enter at: graze.com/whsmith

Here is when it gets even better. When you sign up you will be given your own code. If you refer a friend using that code graze will give you £1 off your next graze box, or you can donate £1 to the graze school of farming charity - Uganda

T&C from the voucher I was given is above:
This offer is for new graze customers only. Valid credit or debit card required but your first box is free & you can stop deliveries at any time. Ts & Cs at graze.com/whsmith


No comments:

Post a Comment